Is it just me…

..or is there something slightly disturbing about three grown men on a childrens playground?

3 men and a playground

It’s not just me is it?

About these ads

12 thoughts on “Is it just me…

1. Man at the Back

I feel I must protest about this photograph. It’s similar to the “Paul Ince wearing a Man United shirt before actually signing” saga. The three fine specimens pictured were in talks for a major sponsorship deal with playground equipment only for the £3 billion (that’s one each) to fall through. I personally blame my agent. I’d be a household name by now if it weren’t for that swine.

2. Sherby57

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. I was supplied the photo by Goot Crow Industries and I suspect they are trying to discredit you. Unfortunately they have such a large legal team it’s hardly worth talking legal action.

3. Man at the Back

Yeah, well it was probably Goot Crow Industries that scuppered the deal. Have you seen the logos on your bog standard kids roundabouts these days?

Mr Sherby I accept your apology, it’s clear Goot Crow merely manipulate everyone like some kind of sick puppet master.

4. Sherby57

Are you trying to suggest that The Crow likes hanging round kiddys play areas? The conspiracy continues to grow. Or should i say, it continues to crow.

5. Goot Crow Industries, Customer Liaison Team

I am so sorry to hear about all your experiences with our company. I’m unsure as to whether it is truth, but as Mulder used to say “the truth is out there….” I think the program Mulder appeared in was ‘GCI-Files?

May I suggest that we all take a deep breath and have a group hug. It would make things a lot better and I’m sure we can work on our differences?

The “Man in the Middle” appears to be enjoying himself on that “rocking horse”. Is this normal? … maybe he would like a discounted membership to Goot Crow Fitness?

6. Anonymous Goot Crow Ind. Hater

Just found this site and can’t believe what I’ve read!

I was living on planet Gluearmo a number of years back when a company called Goot Crow Industries took over the entrie planet and after just one week had everyone working for them as slaves!

I managed to escape the hell to Earth and have been living here in Human form since then. – I finally thought I was safe here but now that awful Goot Crow man has arrived here too!

I’m getting the hell out of here in my spacecraft (with my cat) – Goobye and God Bless to you all!

7. Goot Crow Industries, State Police Department

*switches on tracking device*

‘ello ‘ello ‘ello.. what do we have here then?…..

8. Carlos Tevez

I just wanted to clear up the situation regarding my transfer from West Ham to Man Utd:

First of all I am owned by a 3rd party company called Goot Crow Industries – You may have heard of them.

The problem regarding the transfer is that Goot Crow Industries also owns West Ham and Manchester United so it is seen by the Premier League as a conflct of interests.

However Goot Crow Industries is today in the process of gobbling up the Premier League so the transfer should go ahead soon!

I’ll keep you updated!

9. Pingback: Flight Of The Crow « The World of Sherby57

10. Pingback: Hip Hop You Don’t Stop.. Disturbing People « The World of Sherby57

11. Pingback: The Sherbys - Review of the Year 2007 « The World of Sherby57